Sunday, September 23, 2012

5 Table of Content - Selenium IDE

Disclaimer:
  • I am not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages or for any loss of revenue, profits or data arising in connection with using this site or material.
  • All statements with this site are purely my understanding of the technology and need not be correct.
  • I am by no means a “Selenium-pro”. I thought this tutorial could be helpful to a lot of people, and thus I wrote it. If you have any corrections, questions, or suggestions please email me at shivausum@gmail.com.
This tutorial is intended to help understand Selenium-IDE. At the end of the tutorial you should be in a good position to start automation for your web applications using Selenium-IDE.
  1. What is Selenium?
  2. What is Selenium IDE?
  3. Installing Selenium IDE
  4. Recording a test script in Selenium IDE
  5. Debugging a test script in Selenium IDE
  6. Xpath,Firebug and Firepath
  7. Selenese Commands
  8. Difference between verification and assertion
  9. Echo,StoreEval and StoreVars
  10. Introduction to javascript and Selenium-IDE.js
  11. Extending features of Selenium-IDE - User Extensions.
  12. Implementing Regular expressions in selenium IDE
  13. Capturing screenshots using Selenium IDE
  14. Handling java-script alert and confirmation box

Happy Testing :) :)
Shiva Krishna Imminni

To sponsor my work and help maintain this site please contact me.

5 comments:

  1. I am sure, ifyou continue this way. Its going to be a selenium hub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vishnu :) I hope this site comes handy to Selenium learners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...this was certainly helpful to me. Thank you and keep up the good work. I know it helped others as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alina, Thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am happy to found such helpful and fascinating post that is written in well manner.
    QTP Training in Chennai | Software Testing Training in Chennai | Selenium Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

 

QuestionSelenium Copyright @Shiva Krishna